Flagship Summer Program 領航班住宿
(For Flagship students only; for regular students, please refer to this page.)
Room assignment will be arranged by ICLP for all Flagship students.
Address: No.51 &55, Section 2, Xin Hai Road, Taipei City (intersection of Xin Hai Rd. and Jain Guo Rd.)
- An imposing deluxe 18-story building/dorm with three basement floors designed by renowned architects.
- The attractive exterior in European style conveys the image of extraordinary dignity.
- A supreme choice for foreign executives and professionals staying in Taipei.
- Cathay Life, top one insurance company in Taiwan, holds the property as a single owner providing tenants one-stop services.
- High level residential area: The adjacent Taiwan University campus is a 27-hectacre land of beautiful scenery and greens. Da-an Forest park (Central Park of Taipei) is also nearby.
- Good accessibility: To be linked by a comprehensive road system and mass transportation system leading to different part of the city.
- Muslim friendly area: Two major mosques and some Halal restaurants are close to Taipei Paradise.
Price Includes Wi-Fi, furniture, water and electricity
- Living room：satellite TV, direct dial telephone
- Bedroom：bed frame, mattress, closet
- Kitchen：stove, refrigerator
- Others：washing machine, dryer, internet, balcony
Other FacilitiesAerobic dancing room, gym, comfortable lounge
- Cleaning service once a week
- 24-hour security
- Central monitor security system
- Household burglar alarm
- Smoke alarm, fire sprinkle
- Emergency lightning
Housing Regulations and Policies
- No smoking in the buildings and in public areas.
- No subletting.
- All guests must sign in at the front desk. Overnight guests are not allowed unless explicit consent has been obtained in advanced from ALL housemates. Student residents are responsible for informing their housemates when their guests will come and leave; guests shall not enter other residents' bedrooms or use their facilities, including private bathrooms.
- Student residents should be respectful of all other tenants and maintain reasonable levels of noise in the buildings. Unnecessary or excessive noise is prohibited.
- Student residents are jointly responsible for maintaining the condition of their apartment and/or any furniture/furnishings/fixtures therein. Any and all damages done to the apartment or furniture must be compensated by the student residents in full and their security deposit will not be refunded.
- Student residents are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and pleasant living environment of all common areas inside and outside their own apartment. The kitchen must always be kept clean to prevent attracting cockroaches, ants or flies in the humid weather.
- No pets, parties, drugs or other illegal activities allowed.
- Student residents who violate the regulations stated within their contract or laws of Taiwan will be asked to vacate the apartment with no refund of their dormitory fee or security deposit. ICLP reserves the right to not issue any certificates, grade reports or other such documents to student residents who fail to comply with the terms of their housing contract.
*All rooms are double occupancy, room assignment will be determined by ICLP.
*Female and male students may be assigned to the same apartment.
*The costs are NT$52,500 (approx. US$1,750) for the duration of the program.
*A security deposit of NT$9,000 or US$300 must be paid in cash upon arrival.
► Starting in 2018, all off-campus dormitory fee for Flagship students will be charged in New Taiwan Dollar by Paypal; hence, the amount in US dollar is subject to change without notice.