Taipei Paradise 台北麗園
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation, the availability of rooms is subject to change and will be assigned in the order of the receipt of the rent.
No.51&55, Sec. 2, Xinhai Rd., Da'an Dist., Taipei City 106026, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (intersection of Xinhai Rd. and Jianguo Rd.)
- An imposing deluxe 18-story building/dorm with three basement floors designed by renowned architects.
- The attractive exterior in European style conveys the image of extraordinary dignity.
- A supreme choice for foreign executives and professionals staying in Taipei.
- Cathay Life, the top insurance company in Taiwan, holds the property as a single owner providing tenants one-stop services.
- High-level residential area: The adjacent Taiwan University campus is a 27-hectare land of beautiful scenery and greens. Da-an Forest park (Central Park of Taipei) is also nearby.
- Good accessibility: To be linked by a comprehensive road system and mass transportation system leading to different parts of the city.
- Muslim-friendly area: Two major mosques and some Halal restaurants are close to Taipei Paradise.
Price Includes Wi-Fi, furniture, water, and electricity
- Living room: satellite TV, direct dial telephone
- Bedroom: bed frame, mattress (106cm*188cm), closet, table, table lamp, chair
- Kitchen: stove, refrigerator
- Others: washing machine, dryer, internet, balcony
- Aerobic dancing room
- Comfortable lounge
- Cleaning service once a week
- Reception service (7:00-22:00)
- 24-hour security
- Central monitor security system
- Household burglar alarm
- Smoke alarm, fire sprinkle
- Emergency lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
Housing Regulations and Policies
- Epidemic-related regulations: No quarantines are allowed in Taipei Paradise. Please check in after you finish your quarantine. (Student residents can check in during the self-management period.)
- The earliest move-in date and latest move-out date will be designated by ICLP. The student resident must officially sign in and sign out at the front desk upon moving in and moving out. No early check-ins or prolonged stays will be accommodated.
- Payment of the dormitory fee and security deposit must be completed in 3 days after confirmation of room request to secure a room. The security deposit minus a processing fee is refundable once the student resident has met all the requirements of the check-out inspection. All housing fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- No subletting.
- All guests must sign in and sign out at the front desk. Overnight guests are not allowed. Student residents are responsible for informing their housemates when their guests will come and leave. Guests shall not enter other residents' bedrooms or use their facilities, including private bathrooms.
- Student residents should be respectful of all other tenants and maintain reasonable levels of noise in the buildings. Unnecessary or excessive noise is prohibited.
- Student residents are jointly responsible for maintaining the condition of their apartment and/or any furniture/furnishings/fixtures therein. If there are any damages in the apartment, student residents are required to report them to the front desk immediately. Any and all damages done to the apartment or furniture must be compensated by the student residents in full and their security deposit will not be refunded.
- Student residents are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and pleasant living environment of all common areas inside and outside their own apartment. The kitchen must always be kept clean to prevent attracting pests.
- No smoking in the buildings and in public areas.
- No pets, parties, drugs, or other illegal activities allowed.
- The student resident is responsible for arranging a check-out inspection just before moving out. The front desk hours are 7:00-22:00. If you will depart outside of front desk hours, please arrange the check-out inspection for the closest front desk hours before your departure. Failure to do so will result in the loss of the security deposit.
- Student residents who violate the regulations stated within their contract or laws of Taiwan will be asked to vacate the apartment with no refund of their dormitory fee or security deposit. ICLP reserves the right to not issue any certificates, grade reports, or other such documents to student residents who fail to comply with the terms of their housing contract.
- ICLP reserves the right to reallocate rooms in response to changing needs and priorities.
- ICLP reserves the right to explain and change the housing regulations and policies.
Quarters Housing Fee
(on a quarterly basis)
2-Bedroom Apt. 3-Bedroom Apt. 4-Bedroom Apt. Fall or Winter Quarters Ensuite Room: NT$96,000 Ensuite Room: NT$96,000 Large Bedroom: NT$80,000 Large Bedroom: NT$86,000 Large Bedroom: NT$74,000 Small Bedroom: NT$72,000 Small Bedroom: NT$76,000 Small Bedroom: NT$68,000 Spring or Summer Quarters Ensuite Room: NT$90,000 Ensuite Room: NT$90,000 Large Bedroom: NT$72,000 Large Bedroom: NT$78,000 Large Bedroom: NT$68,000 Small Bedroom: NT$64,000 Small Bedroom: NT$68,000 Small Bedroom: NT$62,000
- The prices above do not include amenities (blanket, pillow, towels, cups, and plates, etc).
- Ensuite Rooms have a walk-in closet and a bathroom. The room is big enough to hold 3 single beds but contains only one.
- The rent is subject to change and will be re-confirmed when a room is assigned to the applicant.
Reserving a Spot
- Students who wish to secure a spot at the ICLP-arranged accommodation before the housing application opens may do so to fulfill visa requirements or for other such needs. Students who have no special need to secure housing early may simply submit an official application once the housing application opens (2 months before the beginning of each quarter)
- Reservation time: any time before the official housing application opens.
- The application must be submitted through ICLP's ►Online Application System (Housing section).
- Pre-rent payment: NT$20,000 per quarter. The pre-rent payment must be made in full to complete the reservation.
- After we receive your request, an invoice will be sent via PayPal to the email address you provided in one week. Please process the payment within three days after you receive the PayPal notification to complete your reservation. Otherwise, your reservation request will automatically be considered canceled.
- The pre-paid rent is non-refundable and non-transferable unless the applicant finds another ICLP student who can take up their room.
- A contract will be sent to you after we receive your payment. Please sign the contract and return it by email to complete your reservation. You may use the contract for your visa application if needed.
- Rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Students who have secured a spot will be placed on the top of the waiting list according to the order we receive their pre-rent payment. However, there is still a chance that the room you are assigned will not be your first priority.
- Students who reserved a spot successfully must still submit an official housing application. After you submit an official application, an invoice minus your pre-rent payment will be sent via PayPal to the email address you provided in one week.
Requesting a Room
- Application time: 2 months before the beginning of each quarter.
- The application form will be sent via email when the housing application begins.
- After we receive your request and confirm room availability, an invoice will be sent via PayPal to the email address you provided in one week. Please process the payment within three days after you receive the PayPal notification to secure your room. Otherwise, your housing application will automatically be considered canceled.
- All housing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- To secure a room, the full rent must be paid. Once the fee is paid to reserve a room/spot at Taipei Paradise, applicants are not allowed to move out with a refund unless they find other ICLP students who can take up their room.
- A contract will be sent to you after we receive your payment. Please sign the contract and return it by email to complete your room reservation.
- The security deposit minus a processing fee is refundable once the student resident has met all the requirements of the check-out inspection.
- Female and male students may be assigned to the same apartment. If you would like to have a non-coed apartment, please specify your needs in the application, but the availability of your preferred room types might be limited in such cases.