Hsiu-Chi House 修齊會館
Website Hsiu-Chi House 修齊會館
Please note that the Hsiu-Chi House is only available for the 2022 Summer Program.
No. 16-1, Siyuan St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Dormitory DescriptionHsiu-Chi House is located near the famous Gongguan district, the Museum of Water Park, and Guting Park. It provides easy access to public transportation and various restaurants and shops. With a friendly layout, tenants are provided with space between buildings for sunlight and windows for ventilation.
Price includes Wi-Fi, furniture, water and electricity, and following amenities:
- Bedroom: bed frame, bedding (mattress, blanket, and pillow), wardrobe, desk, table lamp, chair, bookshelf
- Separate washroom and bathroom: towel, hot water (available 24 hours)
- Other: 32" LCD TV, Digital TV cable, Hair Dryer, Mini-Refrigerator
- Reception rooms (1st floor)
- Self-service coin laundry (3rd floor)
- Gym/ Table Tennis/ Pool table (3rd floor)
- Common Area (3rd floor)
- Hsiu-Chi Book House (3rd floor)
- Common kitchen (3rd floor)
- Paid parking lots
- Emergency lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Cleaning service once a week
- 24/7 reception service
- Security: key card system, security cameras, and emergency alarm buttons to reinforce dorm security
Housing Regulations and Policies
- Epidemic-related regulations: No quarantine or self-health management is allowed in Hsiu Chi House. Please check in after you finish your self-management period.
- The earliest move-in date and latest move-out date will be designated by ICLP. The student resident must officially check in and check out at the front desk upon moving in and moving out. Early check-ins or prolonged stays may be available upon request with an extra fee.
- Payment of the security deposit must be completed within three days after confirmation of room request to secure a room. Payment of the dormitory fee will be completed while checking in. The security deposit minus a processing fee is refundable once the student resident has met all the requirements of the check-out inspection. All housing fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- No subletting.
- All guests must sign in and sign out at the front desk. Overnight guests are not allowed. Student residents are responsible for informing their housemates when their guests will come and leave. Guests shall not enter other residents' bedrooms or use their facilities, including private bathrooms.
- Student residents should be respectful of all other tenants and maintain reasonable levels of noise in the buildings. Unnecessary or excessive noise is prohibited.
- Student residents are responsible for maintaining the condition of their apartment and/or any furniture/furnishings/fixtures therein.
Repair and Maintenance: If there is anything that needs to be repaired, please go to the front desk and submit your repair/maintenance request.
Any and all damages done to the apartment or furniture must be compensated by the student residents in full and their security deposit will not be refunded.
- No smoking in the buildings and in public areas.
- No pets, parties, drugs, or other illegal activities allowed.
- The student resident is responsible for arranging a check-out inspection just before moving out. Please inform the front desk of your leaving time and make an appointment with them. Failure to do so will result in loss of the security deposit.
- Student residents who violate the regulations stated within their contract or laws of Taiwan will be asked to vacate the apartment with no refund of their dormitory fee or security deposit. ICLP reserves the right to not issue any certificates, grade reports or other such documents to student residents who fail to comply with the terms of their housing contract.
- The housing contract is automatically terminated if a student resident ceases to hold the status of an ICLP student before the end of an academic quarter. The student resident must vacate their room in Taipei Paradise and complete the check-out inspection within one week of the termination of their ICLP student status. No refund of housing fees will apply.
- ICLP reserves the right to reallocate rooms in response to changing needs and priorities.
- ICLP reserves the right to explain and change the housing regulations and policies.
- To secure the safety of the residents, registration of visitors is required.
- Smoking is prohibited for all indoor areas and public areas according to the Tobacco Control Act.
Period of Stay: June 13, 2022 - August 21, 2022
Standard Single Room Superior Room Housing Fee NT$ 50,160 NT$ 58,520 Early Check-in or Prolonged Stay NT$ 1,320 per night NT$ 1,540 per night Security Deposit NT$ 9,000 NT$ 9,000
- Superior Rooms have a sofa and a small counter.
- The rent is subject to change and will be re-confirmed when a room is assigned to the applicant.
For Summer Program 2022, only 6 standard single rooms and 3 superior single rooms will be available.
Requesting a Room
- Application time: 2 months before the beginning of each quarter.
- The application form will be sent via email when the housing application begins. Requests by email will not be accepted.
- After we receive your request and confirm room availability, an invoice will be sent via PayPal to the email address you provided in one week. Please process the payment within three days after we issue the invoice to secure your room. Otherwise, your housing application will automatically be considered canceled.
- All housing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- To secure a room, the security deposit must be completed in three days after confirmation of room request to secure a room. Payment of the dormitory fee will be completed while checking in. The security deposit minus a processing fee is refundable once the student resident has met all the requirements of the check-out inspection. All housing fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Once the fee is paid to reserve a room/spot at Hsiu Chi House, applicants are not allowed to move out with a refund unless they find other ICLP students who can take up their room.
- A contract will be sent to you after we receive your payment. Please sign the contract and send it by email to complete your room reservation.
- The security deposit minus a processing fee is refundable once the student resident has met all the requirements of the check-out inspection.
- Rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.