Prince House, Shuiyuan Dorm 太子學舍水源舍區
Building A (female): 16-2 , Siyuan St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Building B (male): 16-3 , Siyuan St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Dormitory descriptionThe Shui-Yuan Dormitory is located near the famous Gongguan district, the Museum of Water Park and Guting Park which provide easy access to the public transportation and various restaurants and shops. With friendly layout, tenants are provided with the space between buildings for sunlight and windows for ventilation.
- Living room：sofa, kitchen utensils, dining table
- Single bedroom：own bathroom, single bed(without mattress), desk, book shelf, wardrobe, shoe cabinet, refrigerator, air-conditioner, cable TV and incoming telephone hookups(fee not included in the rate), hot water(available 24 hours,)
- Extra fees: internet access (NT$600/term), electricity card (NT$500/each)
- 1st Floor: reception rooms, lounges, and dining area
- Basement: a coin laundry
- Pay parking lots
- Gym (in Building A, with table tennis and billiards equipments)
- Emergency lightning
- Security: key card system, security cameras, and emergency alarm buttons reinforce dorm security.
- 24-hour on call staff
- Sanitation: regular cleaning and maintenance of the outdoor areas and ample greenery make for pleasant atmosphere.
- Smoke alarm, fire sprinkle
- Emergency lightning
Housing Regulations and Policies► Dorm Regulations
► Housing Agreement *Please ignore the "Rent Payment" section
- An information desk at the Dorm Management Center coordinates mail, facilities maintenance, janitorial services, and other services.
- To secure the safety of the residents, registration of visitors is required.
- The dorm management system values privacy. Male and Female residents are accommodated in different buildings.
- The rooms are assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
- Smoking is prohibited for all indoor area and public area according to Tobacco Control Act.
Housing fee for the Shui Yuan Suite are calculated on a quarterly basis:
Fall Quarter: NT$40,000
Winter Quarter: NT$30,000
Spring Quarter: NT$30,000
Summer Program: NT$40,000
Security Deposit: NT$9,000
#Water fees included; electricity, telephone service and cable TV bills excluded.
#Electricity is paid with deposit cards.
#NT$600/quarter for Internet access.
Room requests for the 2018-2019 Academic Year Program must be submitted through ICLP's ► Online Application System (Housing section). Requests by email will not be accepted.
*To secure room reservation, the full rent must be paid.
*Once the fee is paid to reserve a room/spot, applicants are not allowed to move out with a refund unless they find someone who can take up their room.
*Rooms are assigned on a first-come first-served basis.