01Student IDAn official NTU student ID is issued only once. If you lose or damage it and need to re-apply for an official one, please pay NT$1000 to Office 420.
To activate your student ID/MRT easy card, you need to add a NT$100 deposit to your card. However, this deposit is not refundable and the MRT stations are unable to issue a refund if you damage or lose your student ID, so we suggest that you buy a separate easy card at MRT stations.
02GymnasiumTh new gymnasium is a ten-minute walk from the language center.
#ICLP students can apply for Type C membership to use the facilities there.
Membership Fees (in Chinese only)
#Opening hours are as follows:
|Monday to Friday||6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.|
|Saturday||9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.|
|Sunday||9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.|
#Gym is closed on the following days:
- The fourth Monday of every month.
- Chinese New Year, Tomb-Sweeping Day, Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Other Days as announced by the school administration.
Gym facilities available for students include: Heated indoor swimming pool, weight room, squash room, badminton room, table tennis room. To apply for membership, please bring your student ID to the information counter on floor B1.
#Applications are accepted at the following hours:
|Monday to Friday||8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. & 1:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Saturday||9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. & 1:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Sunday||9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. & 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
03NTU LibraryYou have full access to all school libraries with NTU student ID cards. The access will be activated once you receive the card from ICLP on the registration day.
#Please note the following rules:
- You can borrow books from the all NTU libraries.
- Your library card can be used only by you.
- You can borrow up to 20 books for a period of 30 days. You can renew books once for another 2 weeks. A fine will be imposed if books are overdue.
- You are responsible for loss of or damages to borrowed books.
- Please observe other library policies.