01Student IDAn official NTU student ID is issued only once. If you lose or damage it and need to re-apply for an official one, please pay NT$1000 to Office 420.
To activate your student ID/MRT easy card, you need to add a NT$100 deposit to your card. However, this deposit is not refundable and the MRT stations are unable to issue a refund if you damage or lose your student ID, so we suggest that you buy a separate easy card at MRT stations.
02GymnasiumThe new gymnasium is ten minutes’ walk from the language center.
#All ICLP students can use the facilities there. Opening hours are as follows:
|Monday to Friday||6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.|
|Saturday||9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.|
|Sunday||9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.|
#Gym is closed on the following days:
- The fourth Monday of every month.
- Chinese New Year, Tomb-Sweeping Day, Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Other Days as announced by the school administration.
Gym facilities available for students include: Heated indoor swimming pool, weight room, squash room, badminton room, table tennis room. To apply for membership, please bring your student ID to the information counter on floor B1.
Membership Fee (Only in Chinese Version) (ICLP students belong to the type A.)
#Applications are accepted at the following hours:
|Monday to Friday||8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. & 1:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Saturday||9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. & 1:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Sunday||9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. & 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
03NTU LibraryYou have full access to all school libraries with NTU student ID cards. The access will be activated once you receive the card from ICLP on the registration day.
#Please note the following rules:
- You can borrow books from the all NTU libraries.
- Your library card can be used only by you.
- You can borrow up to 20 books for a period of 30 days. You can renew books once for another 2 weeks. A fine will be imposed if books are overdue.
- You are responsible for loss of or damages to borrowed books.
- Please observe other library policies.