* Only 40 rooms are available, and will be assigned in the order of the receipt of the down payment.
* ICLP works with National Taiwan University to provide clean and modern on-campus BOT housing to ICLP students at affordable costs. While ICLP will do its best to secure housing for those who prefer to use the BOT dorms, room assignments, including room types and costs, are subject to a number of external factors not controlled by ICLP and as such cannot be guaranteed. ICLP students may be asked to change rooms and should cooperate with the management. Should such change result in excess payment, a refund will be issued. Students are expected to make up for the difference in rent if such change results in a room upgrade.
Prince House Student Dormitory, Shuiyuan Campus
* Security: Key card system, security cameras, and emergency alarm buttons reinforce dorm security. A staff is on call 24 hours a day to ensure security as prompt among students, parents, and the school. Visitors sign-in secures the safety of residents.
* Convenience: Reception rooms, lounges, and dining area are on the first floor; a coin laundry in the basement. Pay parking lots, elevators and gym (in Building A, with table tennis and billiards equipment) are also included.
* Sanitation: Regular cleaning and maintenance of the outdoor areas and ample greenery make for a pleasant atmosphere.
* Spaciousness: Friendly layout leaves space between buildings for sunlight and windows for ventilation. Single room gives tenants private, personal space.
* Amenities: Every room has its own bathroom, bed(without mattress), desk, book shelf, wardrobe, refrigerator, air-conditioner, hot water(available 24 hours,) internet access, cable TV and incoming telephone hookups(fee not included in the rate,) and creates a high-quality student life in the dorm.
* Considerate staff: An information desk at the Dorm Management Center coordinates mail, facilities maintenance, janitorial services, and other services.
* Respect: The dorm management system values privacy. Male and Female residents are accommodated in different buildings.
Basic Regulations :
* Do not place personal belongings in common areas (eg, shoes on the corridor)
* No smoking or pets in the dorm.
* Subletting is illegal.
* All visitors should sign in at the security desk. Non-residents are not allowed in the dorm between 23:00 and 7:00.
* Room : Summer Program 2013: NT$23800 (Duration of Stay: June 7, 2013 to August 31, 2013)
Academic Year Program 2013-2014: NT$77350 (Duration of Stay: September 1, 2013 to June 3, 2014)
Summer Program 2014: NT$24400 (Duration of Stay: June 5, 2014 to August 31, 2014)
* Deposit : one-month rent
* Optional in-room Internet access : NT$600 per quarter.
* Electricity : to be paid with stored-value cards (NT $3.7 per 1000W).
* Submit application form and wire the rent in full. Please ensure that an exact amount of rent is received by ICLP. All bank charges, inclduing the intermediary bank fee, must be paid by the remitter.
* Submit a wire transfer confirmation either by fax (+886 2 23626926) or by email (
* You do not need to make a reservation until you are accepted into the program. The accommodation application form will be enclosed in your admission packet. Rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis in the order of the receipt of the payment; please confirm with the office before making the payment regarding the number of available rooms. Followup information concering room number, check-in procedure will be sent through email at least two weeks prior to move-in date.
Address: Building A (female): 16-2, Siyuan St. Taipei City, 10087 台北市思源街16-2號臺灣大學水源校區太子學舍A棟
Building B (male): 16-2, Siyuan St. Taipei City, 10087 台北市思源街16-2號臺灣大學水源校區太子學舍B棟
Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to ICLP at least one month in advance of the move-in date, otherwise the rent of the first quarter plus a one-month deposit will be charged. The rent is not refundable after the move-in date.
A note on BOT dorms for ICLP students:
To secure comfortable and modern accommodation for ICLP students, ICLP has signed a contract with Prince Construction Company (builder of the NTU BOT dorms) offering a housing package to our students that require a one-time lump sum rent payment as well as a deposit equal to a month’s rent. The contract guarantees that ICLP will be able to put students into up to 40 rooms each academic year but also stipulates that there’s no prorated refund should a student decide to check out early. ICLP students are placed in special ‘ICLP corners’ or in close proximity to one another for easy interaction. Ms Huijun Li from the main office is currently installed by ICLP as the resident dorm supervisor who will be available on site should students need her assistance. The housing package is designed mainly to eliminate the great hassle of apartment hunting and to make sure that we can accommodate the majority of students who desire to stay on or near campus. To do that ICLP runs the risk of paying rent for empty rooms if fewer than 40 students are interested in living in these dorms.
ICLP is the only NTU program that has the privilege to sign such a contract with Prince Construction to provide guaranteed housing for international students. The terms are complicated and have to be brokered every year but we will work very hard to keep the 40 rooms that are currently available for us.