Prince House, Shuiyuan Dorm 太子學舍水源舍區
Building A (female): 16-2 , Siyuan St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Building B (male): 16-3 , Siyuan St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Dormitory descriptionThe Shui-Yuan Dormitory is located near the famous Gongguan district, the Museum of Water Park and Guting Park which provide easy access to the public transportation and various restaurants and shops. With friendly layout, tenants are provided with the space between buildings for sunlight and windows for ventilation.
- Living room：sofa, kitchen utensils, dining table
- Single bedroom：own bathroom, single bed(without mattress), desk, book shelf, wardrobe, shoe cabinet, refrigerator, air-conditioner, cable TV and incoming telephone hookups(fee not included in the rate), hot water(available 24 hours,)
- Extra fees: internet access (NT$600/term), electricity card (NT$500/each)
- 1st Floor: reception rooms, lounges, and dining area
- Basement: a coin laundry
- Pay parking lots
- Gym (in Building A, with table tennis and billiards equipments)
- Emergency lightning
- Security: key card system, security cameras, and emergency alarm buttons reinforce dorm security.
- 24-hour on call staff
- Sanitation: regular cleaning and maintenance of the outdoor areas and ample greenery make for pleasant atmosphere.
- Smoke alarm, fire sprinkle
- Emergency lightning
- An information desk at the Dorm Management Center coordinates mail, facilities maintenance, janitorial services, and other services.
- To secure the safety of the residents, registration of visitors is required.
- The dorm management system values privacy. Male and Female residents are accommodated in different buildings.
- The rooms are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Smoking is prohibited for all indoor area and public area according to Tobacco Control Act.
Shui Yuan SuiteRent Fee: NTD 8,800 per bed/month (approximately US$290)
Security Deposit: NTD8,800 (pay in cash to ICLP Office upon arrival)
-----------From 2017-2018 Academic Year Program (1 September, 2017)---------
Rent Fee: NTD 9,000 per bed/month (approximately US$300)
Security Deposit: NTD9,000 (pay with cash to ICLP Office upon arrival)
#Water fee included; electricity, telephone service and cable TV bills are excluded in the rate.
#Electricity is paid with deposit cards.
#NT$600/semester for Internet access.
1. Submit reservation form to ICLP via fax (+886 2 23626926) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
2. After receive the confirmation and contract from ICLP, please sign and return the contract via email, and pay the housing deposit.
3. To secure your room reservation, the full rent payment must be paid. Wire transfer information will be emailed in our confirmation email.
4. Rooms are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.